sexta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2013

Evironmental club meeting

     I just got home from the basketball game. It was really boring tho, but at least the team won.  20 points ahead. I'm so tired. Thanks god I'm not gonna need go to the morning practice again, just to the evening one. What sucks..  because it's gonna be at 8:30pm to 10:30pm or more, because we still don't have a routine for the competition of Saturday. Can you believe that ?  And It's a home competition. We have to be there at 6am.  ON A SATURDAY ! Yep. . . I'm gonna die. 
     Today at lunch time I went to the Environmental club meeting, .. and has so many people! More then the HRIC one. (Human Right and International Club).. But is the same teacher that "organizes" it, so we kind do the same thing. But whatever.. I will start to go to this meeting too. Most of today's meeting they were talking about the Mexicans exchange students.   Really? Exchange Students? In my opinion they are just  having  fun in a ..what?  15-day trip?   But okay.. I'm really excited to meet them to. Mexicans are fun. More like Brazilians.. you know?
     Nothing really excited had happened in my days... so, yeah. That's it.   

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário